Hola! Here's another easy fun recipe that your children will love!
Mexican Corn Bread paired with Tortilla Chips and Salsa O'le!
Add my favorite book with this fun snack! " Fiesta Fiasco" by Ann Whitford Paul. Illustrated by Ethan Long. Love this book!!!!!!!!! Ok, I got distracted lets get to the direcciones! (Directions)
- 2 boxes of jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of corn
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Preheat oven for 350
- follow the directions on the jiffy corn muffin mix
- add remaining ingredients
- flour and grease a loaf pan or a 13'9 pan (I had left over mix so I popped them in a couple of glass muffin dishes.)
- bake for 35 min times may vary on your oven
- use the toothpick trick to check if its ready