Hola! Everyone!I know when I was growing up this quick fun pizza recipe meant the world to us! To get a taste of pizza at home was fun and exciting. Great light lunch, or snack for children to enjoy! Why not add a good old fashion book and fun character..."Curious George and The Pizza" by Margret & H.A. Rey's.
To quickly reach your pizza desires follow the instructions below!
- 1 Thomas English Muffins
- 4 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1/4 mozzarella cheese
- Any toppings such as but not limited to: green peppers, onions, mushrooms, or pineapple
- preheat oven for 400 degrees
- optional: I like to toast my English muffin in the toaster first to have a crunch to my pizza.
- spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce
- sprinkle your cheese
- add desire extra toppings
- place pizza on a baking sheet bake for 8-10 min
Have a great day! Stop by soon gracias!
Por favor (please) leave a comment or subscribe below!